We have a dedicated Classic Car Parts Department covering all aspects of the classic and historic vehicle markets. We carefully repair, restore, or manufacture new automotive parts, using the traditional methods that were employed at the time of original part manufacture.
We use the following materials to manufacture our classic car parts;
- Stainless steel
- German silver
New car parts can be made to drawings or re-created using patterns. In some cases where the original part is missing or lost, we can help to create the part from archive photographs and measurements from the vehicle.
We offer a fitting service for all of our parts. For further information please contact our technical department to discuss your specific requirements.
To summarise, we offer the following:
- Dedicated Car Parts Department
- Restore, repair or manufacture new
- Full Fitting Service
- Technical Department to help you through the process
- Recreate parts from drawings, photos and vehicle measurements
- Classic car parts made in a variety of materials to suit your needs
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team
- Over 50 years of experience
- Centrally placed in the UK for easy access and quick delivery
- An Export Department for overseas clients