Here is a list of NAR Group’s core manufacturing capability:
- Seco warwick – active semi-continuous belt cab furnace for batch production
- Camlaw vacuum batch furnace – small production runs and prototypes
- Semi-automatic core builders
- 12 multi-functional fin machines
- Automatic drying and fluxing station
We manufacture over 100 different tube and fin combinations covering all aspects of
Cores are manufactured and assembled in our factory and brazed using CAB
controlled atmosphere brazing.
Completed cores undergo testing using a pressure decay and ultra violet light test rigs.
A bespoke design tailored to customer requirements.
Our cores are thoroughly and regularly tested to make sure our consumers get a high standard and to create a positive customer experience.